If your home or building has been damaged by a natural disaster, you have a lot on your plate. The last thing you need to be handling is getting it all back together yourself. That’s why we’re here to help you. Whether you situation is an emergency or not, we are prepared to restore your home, apartment, building or office back to what it should be.
If a fire started accidentally and caused damage, it can be overwhelming. Surprisingly, most of the damage will have been caused by smoke and not the fire. Regardless, thanks to fire and smoke damage restoration, we are able to get your house or office back to normal. There are a few steps that you can take before we arrive. Don’t do too much, though, as that can make it more costly to restore the room.
1. Call us. This should be your first step in dealing with the damage so that we can set up an appointment as soon as possible.
2. Remove any pets and children from the damaged and smoke-filled area. Damage to lungs and eyes isn’t as easy to reverse. Keep them safe. Consider letting them stay with a close friend or relative until the restoration is complete.
3. Open all the windows. And we do mean ALL. The natural flow of air will do wonders for clearing smoke out.
4. Clean and inventory. Clear out your fridge and unplug it so that you don’t waste food. Make sure you know and take pictures of everything that may have been lost in the fire.
5. Leave the rest to us. We’re professionals at restoring fire and smoke damaged buildings and rooms. Take a deep breath and step back. Your home is in good hands.
The first step of restoration from water damage is to remove the water. Our professionals have the highest grade of equipment to do this properly. There are a number of types of water damage, and we are accustomed to handling all of them.
Whether it’s removing sewage backup, taking care of mold, draining a full-on flood or decontaminating bouts of mildew, we’re prepared to handle your water damage restoration.When you suffer from a flooding incident, or any other water-related damage, don’t hesitate to call. This large ordeal can cause a great deal of stress if you try to handle it on your own, and you could end up getting sick or causing more damage by accident. When handling a natural disaster, call in the experts to find the perfect solution.